UVLAM is the only product in the country that has obtained American safety joint standard standard ANSI Z97.1-2009 and CPSC 16 CFR 1201 certification. ANSI certification is valid only after passing the tests of Architectural Testing Inc., an official US government agency located in the United States.
UVLAM is certified to ANSI Z97.1-2009 (Class A) and CPSC 16 CER 1201 (Class II) I got it.
None spattering safety glass
- Approved materials from US accredited institutions 2009
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays tested Safety tested
UV Resin Laminating Glass Structure
- Highly productive through a self-developed resin injector, making it possible to manufacture bonded safety glass due to reduced bubble generation.
- Moisture resistance Excellent acrylic curing resin
Register UV LAM in SGCC List
- Rigid American Joint Glass Certification Passed ANSI Z 97.1 Standard
|UVLAM (liquid resin)|
|More good waterproof||UV acrylic resin|
|Reducing Production cost||4~7KW|
|Mass production||15min (under UV Lamp) / 2000~4000 sqmare feet per 8hours|
|Tempered glass||good , Resin have 50 Cps viscosity|
|Having a hole glass||Easy|
|Working space||from 50 square meter|
|Cutting laminated glass||Optimal viscoelastic|
|Certification||KS L 2004 , ANSI Z97.1-2009 / [Standdard Lamination glass, building, architechture]|
|Product name||UVLAM (UV liquid resin)|
|Pigment||Black, White, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Pearl|
|Curing condition||10 min under UV lamp(UVA)|
|Clearance||Very Clear (88% compostion of Glass 4T + UVLAM resin 1T + Glass 4T)|
|UV transmission||A 5% B 0% C 0%|
|Security||past ANS Z97.1 -2009 and KS L 2004 Standard|
|humidity resistance(95% 60)||48hrs|
Size : 300*300mm l Substrates: Glass l Somposition : 5/1/5mm l Technical information is subject to change without notice.